Are you looking for the best tools to help you manage your digital agency’s content creation and management, analytics, reporting, CRM, or project management processes?
Look no further.
Here are our top recommendations to streamline your tasks and get your agency on the road to success.
Content Management Systems
A content management system helps agencies to manage their digital content by creating, editing, organising, and publishing online, and collaborating on content management workflows.
What are the Benefits of a CMS?
Using a CMS will help your agency to create and manage websites and on-site content with reduced technical overheads.
What are the Most Popular CMS Platforms?
Some of the most popular CMS platforms in 2023 include WordPress.org, Hubspot CMS Hub, and Joomla.
What are the Pros and Cons of Each CMS?
– Flexibility to create websites in a wide range of styles
– No coding or technical skills needed
– Thousands of themes
– XML website and content export feature
– You need to set up your own domain name, security features, hosting, and backup
– Range of options can seem daunting to beginners
– Easy to use with no technical skills needed
– Built-in SEO tools and drag-and-drop editor
– Serverless features and command line tools for developers
– Flexible themes
– Seamless integration with marketing tools
– Built-in security features
– Not well suited to eCommerce sites
– Paid service
– Plenty of flexible content creation options
– Ideal for developers and beginners
– Open source with community support
– Suited to eCommerce stores and other website formats
– Complex features
– Limited options for additional extensions
– Risk of compatibility issues
How to Choose the Right CMS for Your Digital Agency
The perfect CMS for your agency will offer ease of use, a wide range of design options, simple data portability, plenty of add-ons and extensions to choose from, and professional support services.
Analytics & Reporting Tools
Analytics and reporting tools enable agencies like yours to make optimal decisions about how to price your services and allocate your resources, identify key trends, and gain a better understanding of your clients.
What are the Benefits of Analytics & Reporting Tools?
Analytics tools make it easy to track and analyse your agency’s data and create easily understandable, actionable reports on your findings.
What are the Most Popular Analytics & Reporting Tools?
Some of the best analytics and reporting tools available to digital agencies include Microsoft Power BI, Klipfolio, and Domo.
What are the Pros and Cons of Each Tool?
#1: Microsoft Power BI
– The best option for data visualisation
– Easy to use
– Free trial and mobile app available
– Adding too much data may slow down this service
– Data limits are in place and require paid plan upgrades
– Offers instant metrics and dynamic reports and charts
– Helpful customer service
– Wide range of integration capabilities
– Basic plan is free
– Support documents are sometimes out of date with new program versions
– API settings are limited
– Best tool for streamlining agency workflows
– Free trial available
– No coding skills needed
– Process automation features
– Pricing structure can include hidden or unexpected costs
How to Choose the Right Analytics & Reporting Tool for Your Digital Agency
Look for a tool that is easy to learn and to use, offers a range of different chart and graph types, and allows you to export your data into other formats if needed.
Customer relationship management software allows you to manage marketing, sales and customer support using automation to streamline your sales life cycle and boost customer retention.
What are the Benefits of CRM Software?
The right CRM enables you to provide excellent customer support, access data to effectively assist customers, gain customer feedback, expand your network, and save time.
What are the Most Popular CRM Software Platforms?
The most popular CRM systems in 2023 include Hubspot, Salesforce, and Pipedrive.
What are the Pros and Cons of Each CRM Platform?
– Website marketing and ad management integrations
– Free plan available
– Payment discounts for annual subscriptions
– Reporting functions are limited
– Paid plans can be costly
– Marketing contacts in non-enterprise plans are limited to 2,000 contacts
– Advanced functionality and customisation tools
– Free trial available
– Global CRM leader with user-friendly tools and automation
– Can be more expensive than competitors’ systems
– No free basic plan
– Login required for support
– Beginner friendly and simple to use
– Affordable options for small agencies
– Sales pipelines are customisable
– No free plans available
– Limited reporting capabilities
– Limited support with no phone option
How to Choose the Right CRM Software for Your Digital Agency
Choose software that allows you to store customer and lead contact data, track numerous sales pipelines, enhance workflow management, log and trace customer communications, and analyse your marketing and sales performances.
Project Management Software
Project management software simplifies the processes of project planning, task allocation, and team organisation.
What are the Benefits of Project Management Software?
Using a project management tool can help your agency to meet all goals and deadlines and produce consistently excellent outputs.
What are the Most Popular Project Management Software Platforms?
Some of the leading project management apps for agencies include Monday.com, ClickUp, and Notion.
What are the Pros and Cons of Each Project Management Software Platform?
– Ideal for small or tight budgets
– Free version and free trials available
– Mobile version, multiple integrations, and new features added regularly
– Limited features in lower plans
– Advanced features may be challenging for beginners
– Excellent features and over 1,000 integrations
– Management tools for complex projects
– Many templates, views, and automation options to choose from
– Higher tiers can be costly
– Complex for new users
– Built with content creators in mind
– Low cost plans and free version available
– Team sharing features and productivity features
– Integrations are limited
– Limited security and integration features in lower plans
How to Choose the Right Project Management Software for Your Digital Agency
Look for software with user-friendly time tracking and collaboration features, multiple integrations, and an affordable price tier.
Marketing Automation Tools
These tools streamline and automate your agency’s marketing efforts across multiple digital channels.
What are the Benefits of Marketing Automation Tools?
Marketing automation tools allow you to scale your marketing efforts using data about which channels are working best for your agency and enable you to experiment with additional platforms.
What are the Most Popular Marketing Automation Tools?
The most in-demand marketing automation tools include Hubspot Marketing Hub, Campaigner, and Mailchimp.
What are the Pros and Cons of Each Tool?
#1: Hubspot Marketing Hub
– Built-in CRM integration
– Wide selection of social management tools
– Top-rated marketing automation
– Can be costly
– Complex features can be challenging for new users
– 24/7 customer support
– Broad range of templates and features
– Extensive online resources
– No free plan available
– Migrating data can be challenging
– Comprehensive marketing hub
– Free tier available
– Revenue sharing options included
– Email templates could be improved
– Limited campaign tracking
How to Choose the Right Marketing Automation Tool for Your Digital Agency?
Look for a tool that allows you to run and manage complex campaigns based on customers’ data across multiple key channels.