Team Building and Development
Teams don’t build themselves guys! It takes thought and lots of work...
Successful agencies are made up of successful teams advancing a shared vision.
Building high performing teams that work well together has always been an essential competence for successful agencies.
It’s more important than ever before that employees can collaborate effectively across geographical sites, between business functions and within increasingly fluid job hierarchies.
Teams that can work autonomously with a clearly defined set of goals, roles, vision, responsibility and culture will always reach for and achieve much greater success than a team that works just as a collection of individuals.
During the session we will be using proven team-building activities, games, and exercises that cover everything from communication and collaboration to alignment and vision.
Our focus will be on building a shared vision for the team using both theory and practice.
- Re-energise the team as they adjust to being together again within the workplace
- Improve positive interpersonal team behaviours, attitudes and increase trust
- Galvanise the team into an effective, positive and robust team
- Understand the team framework, shared goal, operational practices and cultivate the best team culture
- A plan of intention going forward
Who benefits from this training...
Everyone. Anyone who works collaboratively with others to realise a shared goal.
The training programme...
- Introduction: The difference between work groups and work teams
- Simon Sinek – Starting with the Why? What the Infinite Game can teach us about trust
- Using Tuckman’s stages of group development for building a purpose driven team
- Team-building activities are woven into the session and include pair work and group activities
- The 5 dysfunctions of a team
- Planning for challenges and conflict
- Identifying risks and mitigating them
1-day course for up to 5-10 people – £2,000 +VAT
Ideally, in-person with any pre-agreed reasonable travel expenses outside of London.
Over Teams/Zoom if in-person is not available.
Prior to the workshop participants will complete a number of online profiles and bring the results on the day.
What can you expect from this training...
- It will be fun and interactive
- You may have to get up and move
- You may have an open your mind and heart
Follow ups or additional bits:
You’ll receive notes from the day, resources and feedback on the exercises undertaken. In addition, the trainer will provide a verbal assessment to the team manager/ leader about each team member.