Digital Agency Wealth and Financial Resources...
Cashflow, planning, payroll, investment and pensions support!
These people really know how to help set up and manage your revenue, help plan for tax and for the future of both the agency, and you and your team’s personal wealth. See what they can do to help you below.
What are you looking for?
Get your accountancy and wealth planning sorted!
Accounting, Auditing, Management & Advice – Profile, Chartered Accountants
We have over 20 years’ experience and specialise in providing a range of services and advice to owner managed businesses and SMEs in the digital marketing and information technology sectors. Not only can we ensure your compliance with relevant laws and regulations, we can also analyse, assess, and interpret your financial results, working closely with you to come up with a roadmap to your financial success.
Our range of services includes:
- Financial statements
Preparation, submission, and interpretation of results
- Corporation tax, personal tax and VAT returns
Preparation, submission, and tax compliance advice
- Research and Development (R&D)
Tax claims and credits
- Audit and assurance services,
Independent reviews, financial viability assessments, fraud investigations
- Management accounts
Preparation and KPI assessments, providing clarity and insight into your financials
- Business advisory services,
Budgeting, forecasting, strategic business reviews, business valuations, due diligence and working capital reporting, cash flow optimisation
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
As part of the OMG Center network, we offer agencies flexible and fair pricing options to ensure that you get the best possible service at the best possible price.
Wealth Management & Financial Planning - Prospera Wealth Management
With extensive experience looking after both owner managed businesses and the people running the business, we work closely with you to make and implement bespoke financial plans helping you to grow, protect and make sure your finances are running as tax efficiently as possible.
We understand that all businesses are different and whether you are in the growth, maturity, or succession phases you will have different financial needs.
Services we can offer include but are not limited to:
- Working with your accountant to ensure the company finances are running as efficiently as possible.
- Helping to make your monies work harder for you and helping to ensure you make the most of the allowances available to you.
- Business succession plans, protecting both the directors running the business and how that business would be treated if they were no longer around.
- Setting up and amending insurance policies to be more tax efficient – if you are paying for life insurance personally and are the director of a business you could be paying too much tax.
- Implementing and maintaining corporate financial plans.
Through OMG center all members will receive a no obligations consultation with a member of the team.
Prospera Wealth Management LLP is an Appointed Representative of and represents only St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the group’s wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the group’s website https://www.sjp.co.uk/products
SJP Approval 20/09/2022
The Commercial Insurance Broker to Digital Agencies - RiskBox
RiskBox is a commercial insurance broker intentionally focused on protecting agencies of all types.
Over the last 10 years we have developed a comprehensive understanding of how agencies work, the risks faced, and what the right insurance can do to support the journey from start up to sale.
The types of insurance we believe agencies should consider, depending on their activities, include the below:
- Professional Indemnity
- Cyber, Data and Cyber Crime
- Employers, Public and Products Liability
- Cover for Property, whether Office Contents, Computers or Production Equipment
- Management Liability including Directors & Officers Liability
- Mergers and Acquisitions Insurance
Insurance… boring right. We get that, we know you don’t want to spend your valuable time talking or worrying about insurance. You’d much rather be doing the things you love and growing your agency.
Well, insurance is what we love here at Riskbox, we’re passionate about protecting agencies of all shapes and sizes. Whatever your insurance challenge, we have a solution.
We provide bespoke, and affordable insurance packages to protect you against the various risks your agency faces.
You buy insurance for a reason, and that’s to protect and reimburse you if and when a loss arises. Of course, we hope a claim never happens but if it does, we will be there every step of the way to help avoid trouble and get the best outcome for you.
We aim to remove the stressful distractions of policy admin, paperwork and legal jargon, making insurance less painful and giving you the power to focus on the best bits of your business.
For all OMG Members RiskBox are offering a free written review of your current insurance program which will highlight any potential exposures, as well as recommendations to solve those problems
Get in touch with one of our team on the button.
Accounting, Bookkeeping and Management Accounting in the Creative Sector – Magic Digits, Management Accounting for Agencies
- Financial statements – Preparation, submission, and interpretation of results
- Corporation tax, personal tax and VAT returns – Preparation, submission, and tax compliance advice
- Bookkeeping and payroll services – Invoicing, payment runs, reconciliations, VAT returns and Payroll.
- Credit Control – Dedicated credit controller to manage debtor days and keep on top of overdue debts
- Management accounts and cash flow – This is where magic really happens. This is our core service for our clients, preparation and presenting of your P&L and Balance with detailed analysis to help you grow your business. Alongside cash flow reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Dedicated finance team – each client will be provided with a dedicated team of at least a bookkeeper and financial controller to keep an eye on the day to day financial side of the business, including email management and AOB regarding financial support and advice and WE don’t do timesheets our rates are fixed.