Self-Awareness Training for Leaders
Know thy self and thou shalt be better leaders...
Just think about the impact that can come from a manager who is self-aware, appreciative of different perspectives, committed to using their strengths and aware of their blind spots …. versus one who is not.
Self-awareness is an essential attribute of great leaders and people managers, it is a cornerstone of emotional intelligence and therefore essential to your agency. Self-aware leaders make better decisions, set priorities better and make better choices through enhanced communication and leadership maturity.
By knowing your values, personality and emotions, and how these affect your actions and the actions of others, you’ll be better able to manage your own stress, make better decisions and lead others to do the same.
In addition, when you provide training opportunities that encourage personal skill development and professional growth, you build loyalty and improve retention of top talent.
In this session we’ll be using a series of tools to help us probe your emotional intelligence, your strengths and your big 5 personality traits.
- Understand how people see you, and what your blind spots may be
- A better understanding of your personal values, strengths and motivations and how these relate to managing others
- Improved self-control and situational awareness
- Understand your OCEAN profile and how this manifests in the workplace
The training programme...
- Group work – what are your Personal Values and what this means for your leadership style
- Johari’s Window – self-awareness and self-communication
- Understanding how to use your strengths and emotional intelligence for good
- OCEAN profile – the tool that measures five major dimensions of personality: Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness, and Neuroticism
- Intent versus Impact: A Formula for Better Communication
1-day course for up to 15 people – £2,000 +VAT
Ideally, in-person with any pre-agreed reasonable travel expenses outside of London.
Over Teams/Zoom if in-person is not available.
Prior to the workshop participants will complete a number of online profiles and bring the results on the day.
What can you expect from this training...
Leave with practical applications and insights to enhance your account management skills, wow your client, impress your boss and achieve greater work satisfaction.
Follow ups or additional bits
Cheat sheets and training notes will follow the session.