Get more from your team with enhanced thinking...
Critical Thinking is a skill that can unlock much more from your team. Systems and processes minimise operational issues but can often constrain creativity and limit the change an agency may need.
Systems, processes, and operational training solve the HOW part of delivering services but a team with excellent critical thinking skills ensures that the WHY and WHAT NEXT that an agency really needs are a part of their toolset.
Critical Thinking is the superpower that unlocks better creativity, transparency, and trust within a team, allowing better inter-team challenging that drives real change.
Training Session Outcomes:
- Your team go beyond the process thinking and deliver more considered work.
- Understanding the WHY and WHAT NEXT ensures better time planning and utilisation.
- Thinking through the WHY of a task means more buy-in and care.
- Critical Thinking allows better internal challenging of ideas without risking relationships.
Who benefits from this?
Literally everyone in the agency! Execs feel more confident in making decisions, Managers trust their team and enjoy being challenged more, Leaders see better output from their team which reduces client churn, and Clients get better deliverables with more considered communication.
“The critical thinking workshop with Chris opened our marketing and communication team’s minds to new ways of working and reminded them of the fundamentals – what, where, and why. As such, we have collaborated more effectively and efficiently within our department and the wider organisation.”
– Charlie Anderson – Marketing and Communications Manager CIMSPA